How to play guide for Mini World
|This article is a stub. You can help Mini World Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Mini World. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
MiniWorld is a SANDBOX game. So it mainly encourages you to do anything you want. Build some weird things? Do it. Destroy terrain? Do it. Just do what your heart desires in MiniWorld as it is a Sandbox Game! Bored being alone? Go to Multiplayer! Make friends and play together! As long as you both know the language you are currently speaking (sarcasm)
- Swipe/slide over the screen to look around
- Tap the virtual controller arrows to move
Players can interact with items and use them or even break them.
- Touch an item and hold it ("long press") until it breaks
- Tap on items in the inventory and put them on the ground and recycle them.
The quick access bar for items only can store 8 items (in stacks), but new items will be stored in the backpack.
- Tap on the backpack to open it.
- Choose an item from the backpack.
- Tap the selected item and then tap into the quick access bar on an item to exchange the items.